1. Music. an instrumental composition irregular in form and suggestive of improvisation.
2. an ecstatic expression of feeling or enthusiasm.
3. an epic poem, or a part of such a poem, as a book of the Iliad, suitable for recitation at one time.
4. a similar piece of modern literature.
5. an unusually intense or irregular poem or piece of prose.
So, we have an unusually intense or irregular punny experience… CONundrum’s Rhapsody is an experiment where discussion about geek culture and fan-run conventions can abound. Come by often, and see where the path goes next.